- The murder of Jennifer Martel by Remy in a systemic failure in this domestic violence case.
- The recent DCF investigation involving the death of four children in custody of DCF over a period of six months.
- Questionable foster parents with violent backgrounds.
- The recent appointment of an unqualified individual by Governor Deval Patrick to run DCF whose experience is as a lawyer who ran the Registry of Motor Vehicles. What does a Registry of Motor Vehicles lawyer know about DCF or social service?
- The gross injustice in the recent Justina Pellitier Case. You can follow this case on facebook
- Then what just seems to get lost in the shuffle as well are the 58,000 children legally stolen from protective parents every year in this country. Usually money has a big role in these cases as well as discrimination if you do not have the funds to pay these court officials
- I personally even know of a protective parent who was incarcerated for 7 months for failing to pay $5,000 legal bill.
- Democratic Congressman Bill Keating
- State Sen. Mark Montigny, D-New Bedford
- State Sen. Marc Pacheco, D-Taunton
- Retired Bristol County Probate Judge Elizabeth LaStaiti
- Plymouth County Probate Judge Catherine Sabaitis
- Fall River District Court Judge Gilbert Nadeau
- Robert Kane, Superior Court justice from Dartmouth.
- Bristol County Juvenile Court Judge Bettina Borders.
- House Speaker Robert A. DeLeo
- Former House Speaker Salvatore DiMasi,
- Senate President Therese Murray
- Attorney General Martha Coakley,
- U.S. Sen. Edward Markey,
- Former state and U.S. Sen. Scott Brown
- Boston Mayor Martin Walsh
- Former Probation Officer Michael LeFranc
- This program was headed up by the Plymouth County Probation Department.
- Probation Officer Michael LeFranc who testified last week under IMMUNITY was part of the same Plymouth probation department with reports of discrimination against victims of domestic violence in child custody cases in the Plymouth Brockton Family Courts.
- I have been persecuted with huge retaliations by Plymouth Brockton family court judges for questioning and investigating the role of the probation department in child custody and domestic violence cases in family courts. 3 weeks after I made a series of phone calls to the Plymouth County Probation department, I was subsequently incarcerated shut me up and hinder my ability to look into this further. It has also cost me my ability not seeing my children for almost 7 years as a result.
- Judge Catherine Sebatis is the Chief Justice of the Plymouth and Brockton Family Court who recently testified in this trial under full IMMUNITY. Judge Sebatis is Judge Menno's boss.
UPDATE: The trio was found GUILTY of conspiracy and racketeering scam on July 25, 2014. Former Probation Officer, John O’Brien’s wife was screaming in the courtroom that “the government is corrupt” and fainted in the courtroom.
However, corruptions of higher government officials still escapes.
"Federal prosecutors had their chance to chip away at corruption under the Golden Dome, but for some reason — a lack of evidence, unwilling witnesses or indicted bureaucrats refusing to drop a dime — they didn’t.
Now, with John J. O’Brien and his two top lieutenants facing serious time behind bars, U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz can try to strong-arm the disgraced probation trio into spilling the beans on high-ranking pols, but that ship has likely sailed, according to a number of top Bay State attorneys." ( Boston Herald, July 25, 2014)
For example, House Speaker Robert A. DeLeo acknowledged how his role in this trial has scarred his reputation. DeLeo was one of the few who was granted immunity in exchange for his testimony. He has not been charged criminally and he has no plans to step down from the House’s top spot following the guilty verdicts.
What is Ortiz going to do about the corruption in family courts?