Monday, February 18, 2013

How I was charged THREE times by my abuser for Stealing My Own Money on a home that LEGALLY Belonged to Me to gain CUSTODY in Famlily Court

This is one of MANY patterns uncovered with COURT CORRUPTION and misappropriation of resources and funding that were designed to protect victims of abuse.

My ex admitted to taking the money from my father's entire retirement account. When my father began to inquire about the whereabouts of his money, within a month I was charged for forgery, larceny and uttering of a false check with funds that LEGALLY belonged to me on a house that LEGALLY belonged to me.

This was craft-fully used in family court to tarnish my credibility. It hurt my income as a self employed business owner which ultimately failed.

The charges were dismissed. and within three days I was charged AGAIN not after telling family court prior that charges were already filed deceiving the courts as it was NOT done as of yet.  HOWEVER, I was NOT granted a fair hearing. No police investigation. My civil rights were violated. I was arraigned without my rights to be heard. The DA dropped the charges during the arraignment. Upon discovery the head criminal clerk Jack Sullivan ALTERED the documents. The DA REFUSED to investigate this violation.

I attempted to get a copy of the records and was told they do not exist. Then after repeated inquiry, I was told they no longer existed in the system. Mr. Sullivan told me Judge Monahan authorized the changing of forms without rights to fair due process.  (btw I have everything LEGALLY tape recorded with permission blaming a judge for an action he committed)  Needless to say after lengthy probing and pleading for help, after I went to the Attorney General's Office, within a a matter of a month or two, Jack Sullivan RESIGNED and I was FINALLY able to get copies of the records.

In this case, why is the State of Massachusetts NOT responding to such outrageous conduct by a State Official? This form seen below CLEARLY shows Jack Sullivan, head criminal clerk of the Plymouth Criminal Clerks office, Altering this document.  There is other documentation to show he tried to tell the victim Judge Monahan did it when he did. Yes we have documented evidence.  This is NOT hearsay.

Notice on the document, the dates were whited out and changed. The docket number was changed to a new one as if this was a NEW complaint.  I was charged three times for stealing her own mortgage money that legally belonged to her on a house that legally belonged to her as well.  I suffered tremendous embarrassment, pain, financial devastation, and abuse as I was charged THREE TIMES for the SAME crime causing trauma related stress issues that I struggle with every day.  Go figure.  Each time I was charge, my good name was also smeared in the paper for a crime she did NOT commit.  BTW all charges each time were dismissed. 

I have REPEATEDLY asked the DA, State Police, and Attorney General to investigate how this can occur violating my rights.  I want to know WHY the DA has not investigated this vile act by a highly respected court official as he violated my rights by denying her right to a fair hearing. The notes on the bottom and side substantiate the alterations. This form had been requested numerous times by the victim (defendant) and denied until AFTER Jack Sullivan resigned ironically approximately 30 days after I went into Boston and filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office who told her there is NOTHING they can do as they are underfunded.

What are our tax payer dollars for if the very services designed to protect victims of abuse are misappropriated for batterers to continue their patterns of abuse after a victim leaves her abuser?

So why hasn't the DA or the state of MA investigated or responded to my allegations of abuse of process, abuse of power, malicious prosecution, moral turpitude, dv by proxy and more? I KNOW I am NOT the only complaint for same thing. I am aware of other people faced with SAME issues and even possibility that Jack Sullivan may done same to other individuals.

WHY CARE?
Why should this matter if charges were dropped ALL three times?  Because my  reputation has been significantly tarnished, I have been denied housing, employment, schooling, and these charges were used to take custody of my children away from me as well as force me to LIFETIME supervised visitation at a CO$T that if complied, would confiscate almost my entire paycheck and at some points no contact with my children despite the fact ALL the evidence proves her innocence.

DOUBT IT?  Post a comment below and I will send the WRITTEN documentation.

PLEASE HELP ME HELP MY CHILDREN!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You are right. Thank you. I was charged four times by this man. The second time, my right to fair due process was violated as well as other constitutional rights. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete