Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How Does Attorney Arabasz Know I Am Going To Jail on May 22nd?

Yesterday (May 13, 2013) while at the Hingham District Court where I filed for a harassment protection against Attorney Raymond Arabasz, he stated to the district court judge "she is going to jail on May 22nd".

QUESTION???????

How could Attorney Arabasz possibly  know this to be fact?

If fact ..... it could only be true if one of the two things occurred...

1. Either a backroom deal was done before my right to a fair hearing
2. OR he just made another threat.

Mind you ... this was stated under oath.

Can someone please help me find out HOW Attorney Arabasz knows for a fact that I WILL DEFINITELY be heading to prison on May 22nd as he so stated in a court of law?

2 comments:

  1. This scares me Laura. Your average person would read this and assume you are delusional/paranoid. I am scared for you. I too have seen first hand how untruthful the Mass. courts are. I have seen first hand how lies are believed as truth and the truth seen as libelous.
    Good Luck... I have to work on the 22nd (if I recover from bronchitis) so I cannot attend your court date but I do work in plymouth and will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that Cate, but all I have to do is get the court tapes and have them transcribed. It is crazy and have been living this hell for 8yrs with nonstop battery. It never ends, and each day I wake up praying for them to stop and for the judge to wake up and realize their mistakes and correct a wrong for the sake of being human and my chidlren.

      Delete